Wink’s mission is to make the smart home accessible. Whether it’s improving how users interact with our app or partnering with trusted brands to bring their products onto the Wink platform, that mission is the underlying driver behind everything we do.
Since our launch last July, we’ve experienced some amazing highs: We tripled the number of partner devices compatible with Wink, brought the Wink HUB to nearly 3,000 retail stores, and began adding a new Wink home every 60-90 seconds.
But, we’ve also seen some lows: The service disruption we experienced in April was proof positive that any company can make an error that impacts the people who rely on it.
No matter how high the highs or low the lows, we pride ourselves on our transparency and honesty when communicating with our customers, partners, and the industry.
With that in mind, we realize there is a growing need for an outlet to share what’s going on at Wink while helping people navigate the smart home.
And so today, we’re thrilled to introduce the Wink blog! We’re just getting started, but here’s what you can expect to see from us here:
- The latest Wink product news and partnership announcements
- Our take on topics currently bubbling up in the industry
- Content that demystifies some of the common misconceptions or confusion surrounding the smart home
- Tips and tricks to maximize the value of your smart home
- Spotlights on the real people using Wink each and every day
We hope this will be a valuable resource for you, and we are excited to see it grow and evolve. Please check it out and let us know what you think!